The Customer is informed that the collection of his personal data is necessary for the sale of the Products and their delivery / delivery, entrusted to the Seller. These personal data are collected only for the execution of the sales contract.
- Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on the site http://www.phytanatura-herbo-vital.com/ are as follows:
When creating the Client / user account:
Surnames, first names, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
As part of the payment of the Products offered on the site http://www.phytanatura-herbo-vital.com/, the latter records financial data relating to the bank account or the credit card of the Customer / user.
- Recipients of personal data
Personal data is used by the Seller and its co-contractors for the performance of the contract and to ensure the efficiency of the sale and delivery of the Products.
The category or categories of co-contractor(s) is (are):
- Transport providers
- Payment institution providers
- Data controller
The data controller is the Seller, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and from May 25, 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
- restriction of processing
Unless the Customer expresses his express agreement, his personal data is not used for advertising or marketing purposes.
- Data retention period
The Seller will keep the data thus collected for a period of 5 years, covering the time of the prescription of the applicable contractual civil liability.
- Security and Privacy
The Seller implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Seller cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
- Implementation of the rights of Clients and users
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Customers and users of the site http://www.phytanatura-herbo-vital.com/ have the following rights:
- They can update or delete the data concerning them as follows:
The Customer who wishes to deactivate his account will inform HERBO VITAL of this by e-mail or registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to the Contact Department, the contact details of which are indicated in the “Customer Service Information” section. HERBO VITAL undertakes to deactivate the account within a maximum period of 15 days from receipt of this letter.
- They can delete their account by writing to the email address indicated in article 13.3 "Data controller".
- They can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the address indicated in article 13.3 "Data controller".
- If the personal data held by the Seller is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by writing to the address indicated in article 13.3 "Data controller".
- They may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the address indicated in article 13.3 "Data controller".
- They can also request the portability of the data held by the Seller to another service provider.
- Finally, they can object to the processing of their data by the Seller
These rights, provided they do not conflict with the purpose of the processing, may be exercised by sending a request by post or e-mail to the Data Controller whose contact details are given above.
The controller must provide a response within a maximum of one month.
In the event of refusal to grant the Customer's request, the latter must be motivated.
The Customer is informed that in the event of refusal, he may lodge a complaint with the CNIL (3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 PARIS) or seize a judicial authority.
The Customer may be asked to tick a box under which he agrees to receive informative and advertising emails from the Seller. He will always be able to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Seller (contact details above) or by following the unsubscribe link.
Publisher: Herbo Vital
Customer service :
HerboVital is a trademark of SARL HERBOVITAL
SIRET 390 887 685 000 19
Registered in the commercial register of: RCS Tours
VAT number: FR94 390 887 685
Head office: Zone Actiloire 37130 CINQ MARS LA PILE
To contact us, publication manager: Stéphanie Legrand – email@example.com
Website development: HatchedLondon
Site hosting: Shopify
Company name: Shopify
Company name: SASU
Share capital: €1,000.00
RCS number: Paris B 902 633 577
APE code: 6201Z
VAT number: FR49902633577
Head office 74 RUE DE ROME 75008 PARIS
Publishing Director Tobi Lütke, Founder & Chief Executive Officer